Winnerwell Nomad Stove – Small
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, The Winnerwell Nomad Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last.
With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad Small Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
- Ideal for heating & cooking in compatible Homecamp Tents and for general outdoor use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Small Size and 2.1″ Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 1-2 people
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.1” diameter, 12” length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension:
320(L) x 150(W) x 150(H) mm / 12.6(L) x 5.9(W) x 5.9(H) in
377(L) x 459(W) x 1825(H) mm / 14.8(L) x 18(W) x 71.8(H) in
53mm / 2.1in
305mm / 12in
6.4kg / 14.1lbs
We have just received ours and so pleased with our choice. Very well designed and made, and is the perfect fire for our caravan site.
Have completed a preliminary setup and it is obvious of considerable planning and development of a high quality product. I had to replace the side pegs with longer ones to assist with tensioning under strong wind load conditions. The inclusion of D loops, guy ropes and pegs for anchoring to the chimney/spark arrestor points would be nice. Construction is robust and I am confident it it will stand up to the elements squarely.
Hi Wayne, thank you for the thorough review - we will look at providing extra pegs and guys ropes with the kit as per your suggestion. Best HC.
Come autumn and winter it will get used out the back at home and especially during winter camping getaways.
Used in stealth camping, no smoke . Used for cooking and backing with oven.
I'm a professional Chef and I can cook whatever I want on this beauty
It just works so well and I got all the accessories the smoker the oven and secondary combustion it gives me a lot of options for warmth and cooking.
This thing is awesome! Waiting on my tent so I can use it winter camping!! Can't wait
I initially was going to get the M-size windowless version but glad I got the double window L-size I'm really happy with it, lots of room inside to get a good hot fire going that has enough mass to keep coals warm for hours, the chimney keeps the smoke away, and the windows aren't hard to keep clean at all. Very happy with it.
I'm very impressed with this little stove. I light a fire with very dry wood (Eucalyptus) and it lasted for around 2+ hours in our vintage caravan.
Awesome piece of kit. Gives off more than enough heat for a few people along as it is not too windy.
Managed to get 2 skillets on the top to easily cook a meal for 2.
The best camping stove I have come across. Beautifully designed and built. Great for heating, cooking or just watching! The pipe oven and water heater attachments are also terrific. And great service from Homecamp.