Winnerwell Nomad PLUS Double View External Air M-sized Wood Burning Tent Stove
In our commitment to provide you with the best experience in hot tenting and camping with woodfire stoves, we are proud to present the Winnerwell Nomad PLUS Double View External Air M-sized Wood Burning Tent Stove. When paired with the Classic Bell Tent – the ONLY Bell Tent in Australia made of inherently flame-resistant canvas – this stove offers a safe and enjoyable hot tenting experience.
The Winnerwell Nomad PLUS stove boasts a patented design with an external air intake that elevates the heating efficiency of portable wood-burning stoves. Its built-in external air supply eliminates cold drafts and prevents the stove from consuming the air within the tent and the hot air it has generated, providing a constant flow of fresh combustion air.
Keep in mind that a standard stove consumes 10 to 20 cubic meters of air per hour, while an average airtight 4-person tent has a volume of air between 30 to 40 cubic meters. In such a confined space, a stove operating in an airtight and draft-proof tent could pose risks to the occupants unless proper ventilation is provided through an open door or window.
Furthermore, the stove is equipped with a secondary combustion system that burns off waste gases, resulting in increased heat output and reduced emissions.
- Nomad DOUBLE View Stove with extra safe external air intake – bring fresh air into your tent and stove for an ultra-efficient (and safe) burn
- Hot Tent safely without having to leave a door or window open
- Secondary combustion system that burns off waste gases, resulting in increased heat output and reduced emissions.
- Ideal for heating & cooking in compatible Homecamp Tents
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (9cm diameter x 43cm length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Glass window on the door and along both sides of the stove body for fire monitoring and superb fire ambience
- Compact & portable: legs and shelves fold away, and other parts fit into the body of the unit for transportation
- Made using precision engineered ultra-durable 304 Stainless Steel that will not rust or corrode
- Large, flat cook-top area, suitable for two pans simultaneously
- Well-thought-out design details: adjustable air-control damper, sturdy door latch and Winnerwell brand stamp
- Spring-loaded nested leg design (legs can be secured in place with pins and also pegged into the ground if needed)
- Two foldaway side shelves for extra storage
- Sets up easily in seconds
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Material: AISI304 Stainless Steel
- Firebox Dimension: 360(L)mm×200(W)mm×210(H)mm / 14.2(L)in×7.8(W)in×8.3(H)in
- Stowed Dimension: 510(L)mm×265(W)mm×300(H)mm / 20.1(L)in×10.4(W)in×11.8(H)in
- Assembly Dimension: 510(L)mm×526(W)mm×2120(H)mm / 20.1(L)in×20.7(W)in×83.5(H)in
- Pipe Diameter: 76mm / 3in + 73mm / 2.9in
- Net Weight: approx. 11.8kg / 25.9lbs