Winnerwell Woodlander ‘Double View’ Stove – Large
Winnerwell is quickly obtaining a cult-like status amongst bushcraft and outdoor folk through its innovative design of portable, high-performance outdoor and camping products.
Precision-made with 304 Stainless Steel, the Winnerwell Woodlander Portable Wood Burning Stove (Large) has a capacity of 1300 cubic centimetres and will heat a compatible canvas tent (such as the Homecamp Classic 4m) as well as teepees, yurts, cabins or tiny houses.
The Woodlander is perfect as an outdoor controlled fire source, cooking at camp or even in your yard. Made popular by You Tube creator and outdoors man Rune Malte Bertram-Nielsen, the Nomad is fast becoming the go-to stove for outdoors people and bushcraft folk.
Made for car camping, The Woodlander Stove weighs 15kg, including five pieces of 3.5inch (9cm) flue, a spark arrester and ash scraper, all of which is easily stowed away in the main body for transportation.
Enjoy the view
The Winnerwell Woodlander ‘View’ version is so called as it has two extra long windows on each side of the stove body. The extra windows are perfect for those of us who enjoy the ambiance and fire gazing.
Designed and built to last
Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, the Woodlander Stove has excellent resistance to corrosion and rust, can withstand extreme temperatures and is easy to clean. There is plenty of flat cooking space on top of the stove as well as a removable hot plate so you can cook on an open flame. After the first few burns the polished stove will take on a nice patina look.
The Woodlander Stove is a compact well-thought-out design. Winnerwell has been clever using tripod legs as it makes the unit stable on practically any surface. The legs are secured with a pin when in use, and fold away under the body for transportation. There are two handy shelves that fold out from the cooking surface to create extra room for mugs, pots and kettles. These shelves double as handles for carry.
Winnerwell has done a beautiful job with the finish of the Woodlander Stove. Straight out of the box you can tell you have a premium product. It’s sturdy to hold, the welding is high-quality and small details such as the latch and damper design, branded stamp and window for ambiance make this product really stand out.
To Hot Tent or Not To Hot Tent
The Winnerwell Nomad Stove is designed for hot tenting but to use your stove within a hot tent setup, you will need to consider where and how the flue will exit the tent.
We recommend using a Winnerwell Flashing Kit and a Winnerwell Double Wall Pipe Section which will protect your tent from heat as the flue exits your tent. Please also consider using a Winnerwell Fire Mat for added fire protection beneath your stove.
We recommend using a Winnerwell’s Steel Brush to clean the flue once for every 20 hours of burn time. The stove can be packed away into the handy custom made Winnerwell Stove Bag.
- Ideal for heating & cooking in compatible tents, cabins, yurts, teepees and general outdoor/campsite use
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (9cm diameter x 43cm length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Glass window on door and two along both sides of the stove body for fire monitoring and superb fire ambiance
- Compact & portable: legs and shelves fold away, other parts fit into body of unit for transportation
- Made using precision engineered ultra-durable 304 Stainless Steel that will not rust or corrode
- Capacity: nearly 2500 cubic centimeters in a 45cm deep stove body
- Large, flat cook-top area, suitable for two pans simultaneously
- Well thought out design details: adjustable air-control damper, sturdy door latch and Winnerwell brand stamp
- Spring-loaded, tri-pod, leg design (legs can be secured in place with pins and also pegged into ground if needed)
- Two foldaway side shelves for extra storage
- Sets up easily in seconds
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Extremely efficient: heats up hot in no time
NOTE: Not Intended for Residential Use
Net Weight 15.1kg
Stove Body Dimension 460 (L) x 250 (W) x 240 (H) mm
Assembly Dimension 640 (L) x 650 (W) x 2770 (H) mm
Pipe Diameter 89mm
Flue Length: 430mm
Fuel: Dry Wood
304 Stainless Steel
1 Year Manufacturers
I initially was going to get the M-size windowless version but glad I got the double window L-size I'm really happy with it, lots of room inside to get a good hot fire going that has enough mass to keep coals warm for hours, the chimney keeps the smoke away, and the windows aren't hard to keep clean at all. Very happy with it.
The best camping stove I have come across. Beautifully designed and built. Great for heating, cooking or just watching! The pipe oven and water heater attachments are also terrific. And great service from Homecamp.