Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Camping Stove
Constructed entirely out of ultralight and extremely durable Titanium this is a lightweight, easily packable wood-burning stove aimed at people on the move. Perfect for bushcraft adventures, outback campers, thru-hikers, or hunters who want to keep things light. The stove weighs in at less than 2kg and efficiently burns wood and coals, holding the heat for hours-on-end. This Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Camping Stove is strongly recommended for use with the appropriate tent or shelter where fireproofing has been considered. The flat surface of the firebox is perfect for cooking with a pan.
Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Camping Stove is a clever piece of kit – there are (importantly) no small hardware parts that can be lost when out in the field and all the main parts – legs, walls, lid, flue pipe – click into place and are secured with an ingenious, integrated clasp system. Everything packs flat (less than 2.5cm heigh) and the flue pipe is made from a single sheet of thin titanium that rolls lengthwise for compact storage. The flue extents to nearly 2.8m which is plenty of clearance for most tents.
When you receive the unit, we recommend rolling the pipe out using a length of PVC pipe to give it form (have someone help you) and after the first burn, the fire will set the shape of the pipe into the titanium and from there on it will be much easier to work with.
The Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium stove features a damper in the door as well as the lid for controlling airflow and burn rate. The spark arrestor has tie points for guy lines to stabilise the chimney in wild weather.
The kit comes complete with a Fastfold Titanium stove body, 1rolled titanium 9-foot chimney pipe with rings, tent protector, spark arrestor and carry bag.
This is one of the lightest Titanium stoves of its size available and is remarkably easy to assemble.
Here is a review on Youtube.
Read our guide to Hot Tenting.
- Made entirely from ultralight and ultra-durable Titanium
- Packs down to 38cm x 22cm x 2.5cm
- Holds heat for hours with very high combustion efficiency
- Suitable for 2-4 persons
- Kit includes all stove parts required for hot tent set-up
- 14750 cubic cm firebox
- 2.8m of flue
- Easy assemblage with no small parts to lose, fits together with clever clasp system
- For use in lightweight stove compatible tipis, pyramid and bell tent shelters
- Perfect for bushcraft adventures, outback campers, thru-hikers, or hunters
- The flat surface of the firebox is perfect for cooking on with a pan or even directly onto the surface itself
- Include 1x stove body, 1x rolled pipe, 1x cylinder protector, 1x spark arrestor, 8x pipe rings, 1x carrying bag
- Fuel – Dry, seasoned wood (not intended for coal burning)
Net Weight: 1.98kg / 4.4lbs (excluding the carrying bag)
Stove Body Dimension: 373(L) x 225(W) x 177(H) mm / 14.7(L) x 8.8(W) x 7(H) in
Folded Dimension: 395(L) x 231(W) x 118(H) mm / 15.6(L) x 9.1(W) x 4.6(H) in
Assembly Dimension: 414(L) x 240(W) x 3089(H) mm / 16.3(L) x 9.4(W) x 121.6(H) in
Pipe Length: 2687mm / 105.8in
Amazing, great product very well built and designed will be perfect for winter hunting trips away in Europe can’t wait to use it and delivery was really quick can’t fault A++