Winnerwell Fastfold Oven
Made from 304 stainless steel and compatible with all Winnerwell Wood Burning Stoves, the Fastfold Oven does what it says on the tin and packs flat and compact for easy transport. The Fastfold has an ingenious hinge and clasp system that makes it extremely quick to assemble, with no possibility of loosing fiddly parts – it just clips together. Unlike the other ovens in the range this is a stand alone unit that simply sits on top of your Winnerwell stove (or any other heat source). The oven has a viewing window and integrated thermometer so you can keep an eye on your creations.
This is the sort of kit that transforms a standard camp into a next-level camp and will impress you campmates no end.
- Folds together quickly and easily with well designed hinge and clasp system
- Packs flat
- Compact and easily transportable
- Compatible with all Winnerwell wood burning stove or other heat source
- Integrated thermometer and a glass viewing window
- Made with 304 stainless steel
- Assembled dimensions: 26cm x 33cm x 26cm
- Packed dimensions: 26cm x 33cm x 7.5cm
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We love the fast oven. Even had pies last week when we were camping. Our first attempt at using it was not successful though. We heated it up to about 180c and then put two cold pizzas in it. That cooled it to a point where they never cooked. I recommend heating the oven to about 40c hotter than you need (depending on how much and how cold the food going in is). Then putting the food to be cooked in. The oven temp will drop after the food goes in. Knowing this in advance would have saved our ill fated pizzas.
Now we know, we love it!!~