Orders & Shipping
Orders are processed as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days of placing your order, however, at peak times this may be longer.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include a 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST). Orders will be processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). We currently do not accept payments in other currencies. We accept payment for goods via major credit cards (via Stripe), PayPal, and Afterpay and all your information is securely transferred through an SSL-encrypted connection.
Goods will be shipped promptly once full payment is received. We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time.
Availability & backorders and pre-orders
In some instances, there may be an item that is listed as ‘in stock’ when in fact, it is not. If this happens we will contact you as soon as possible to come to an agreement by offering you a refund, placing the item on backorder or replacing it with a suitable alternative.
Many items we stock are either imported by us or imported in small amounts or simply manufactured in limited numbers. From time to time, we will be out of stock of certain core Homecamp products or a product may be sold out even before it arrives in stock.
For this reason, you may be given the opportunity to purchase a currently out-of-stock product on ‘pre-order’.
Because of ongoing disruptions to the supply chain we recommend that you consider purchasing on pre-order as purchasing on pre-order will guarantee that you will be first in line to receive the product when it comes into stock.
We will provide an estimated shipping date on all pre-order products however you should note that this is subject to change and can’t be entirely accurate (we will endeavour to keep you updated via email).
Shipping in Australia
Your total shipping charges will be automatically calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
We use a combination of Australia Post and Shippit which is a third-party logistics platform. Shippit allows us to choose from a number of carriers based on the speed of delivery and price of service. Shippit also enables us to add cover protection to the shipping cost.
For large orders such as our tents, we may engage the services of a specialist courier delivery service. Courier and post delivery times vary and we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date so we recommend you allow plenty of time for your order to reach you, particularly if you live in WA, NT or other regional/remote areas. If you need an item urgently, please opt for Express Post at the checkout, if this is not available contact us at [email protected] and we can advise (or quote) on the quickest (or cheapest) expedite courier.
If you have a preference for a carrier then please contact us ([email protected]), or indicate this in the comments/notes section when placing your order.
We currently offer Free Shipping Over $200 (Australia only, excludes WA, NT & Tasmania and some remote postcodes).
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must be greater than $300 after any sale discounts or coupons are applied.
- This free delivery offer may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
- This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery – pickup in-store is free.
We will generally use the most cost-effective shipping option for Free Shipping. Free shipping is also uninsured and we offer no transit protection for Free Shipping.
Choose this option is the speed of delivery is not a priority and you are certain of security at your premises.
ATL (Authority To Leave)
In the payment section of the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ATL (Authority To Leave). By selecting ATL you are authorising your parcel to be delivered and left at your chosen shipping address without requiring a signature or proof of delivery. In doing so, the confirmation of delivery is the record from the courier driver and you accept any risks associated with delivery to your address.
If you choose ATL and have an order left without a signature, Homecamp is not liable for any missing or damaged items and the item will not be replaced or refunded unless otherwise required by law.
We use Australia Post or suitable alternative courier service for deliveries to international destinations. Some items such as tents are not available for international shipping at checkout and so we will need to quote for them – please contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
Please check with your local customs office to find out if there are additional duties or taxes on importation. If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected].
If you receive a faulty item we will offer either a repair solution or a replacement at our cost. Please note that many of our products are made from natural products such as wood, canvas and leather, so from time to time there could be variations or marks that are naturally occurring and these may not be considered faulty.
Change of mind
We want you to feel satisfied with your gear so if the item is not what you expected – for instance, the wrong colour or size – then it may be returned for an exchange or credit. In some circumstances we will offer a refund, however, this is at our discretion.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
- The item is returned in exactly the same condition as you received it: unused, or unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date at your own expense and with a tracking number provided to us. Please note that it is up to you to ensure that the item is returned to us intact. Homecamp is not responsible for losses or damages that may be incurred to the item by a courier or postal service. If a product arrives damaged or with missing parts then we will deduct the cost of repair or replacement from the credit, exchange or refund.
- If an item is returned and we have offered a credit, exchange or refund we may exclude any shipping or other costs we have incurred in the provision of the original sale.
Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regard to returns and will not be accepted under any condition if you fail to meet these requirements.
Homecamp’s return process:
- Contact us via [email protected]
- Clearly state the issue and provide any photographic documentation.
- Please provide us with the original order number.
- We will assess your request and if approved, provide you with a returns number and an email with our returns procedure.
- Once we’ve received your returned product and it has been evaluated by our Customer Service team will contact you to discuss how to proceed with an exchange, credit or refund (at our discretion).
- Exchanges: In some cases, we might not have an item in stock that you request for exchange. If that happens, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and offer an alternative. Please note that exchanges for change of mind will incur shipping charges.
- Credit notes will be given in the form of a gift card.
- If we have offered a refund then this may take up to 10 business days to complete.
Return of sale items
We have a NO RETURN ON SALE ITEMS policy.
Terms & conditions
This website is owned and operated by Homecamp and if you purchase from us you are subject to our terms and conditions. You should read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of an order implies your acceptance of them.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Homecamp.