Shipping & orders
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST). Orders will be processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). We currently do not accept payments in other currencies. We accept payment for goods via major credit cards (Stripe), PayPal, Afterpay, Limepay and all your information is securely transferred through an SSL encrypted connection.
Goods will be shipped promptly once full payment is received. We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time.
Availability & backorders
In some instances, it may be that an item is listed as in stock when in fact, it is not. If this happens we will contact you as soon as possible to come to an agreement on offering you a refund, placing the item on backorder or replacing it with a suitable alternative.
Deliveries in Australia
Orders are processed as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days of placing your order. We use Australia Post or another appropriate courier for deliveries throughout Australia, with the exception of larger orders such as our tents where we engage the services of a specialist courier delivery service. Courier and post delivery times vary and we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date so we recommend you allow plenty of time for your order to reach you, particularly if you live in WA or regional areas. If you need an item urgently, please opt for Express Post at the checkout, if this is not available contact us at [email protected] and we can advise (or quote) on the quickest (or cheapest) expedite courier.
If you are not at home to accept your delivery, then a card may be left and your parcel will be available for collection from your nearest Australia Post or courier affiliated office. If you would like the courier to leave your package without signing, please ensure you leave this instruction when you checkout. If you choose to have an order left without a signature, Homecamp is not liable for any missing or damaged items.
We use Australia Post or appropriate alternative courier service for deliveries to international destinations. Some items such as tents are not available for international shipping at checkout and so we will need to quote for it – please contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
Please check with your local customs office to find out if there are additional duties or taxes on importation. If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected]
If you receive a faulty item we will offer either a repair solution or a replacement at our cost. Please note that many of our products are made from natural products such as wood, canvas and leather, so from time to time there could be variations or marks that are naturally occurring and these may not be considered faulty.
Change of mind
We want you to feel satisfied with your gear so if the item is not what you expected – the wrong colour, size – then it may be returned for an exchange or credit. In some circumstances we will offer a refund, however, this is at our discretion.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
• The item is returned in exactly the same condition as you received it: unused, or unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
• A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
• The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date at your own expense and with a tracking number provided to us. Please note that it is up to you to ensure that the item is returned to us intact. Homecamp is not responsible for losses or damages that may be incurred to the item by a courier or postal service. If a product arrives damaged or with missing parts then we will deduct the cost of repair or replacement from the credit, exchange or refund.
• If an item is returned and we have offered a credit, exchange or refund we may exclude any shipping or other costs we have incurred in the provision of the original sale.
Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and will not be accepted under any condition if you fail to meet these requirements.
Homecamp’s return process:
• Contact us via [email protected]
• Clearly state the issue and provide any photographic documentation.
• Please provide us with the original order number.
• We will assess your request and if approved, provide you with a returns number and an email with our returns procedure.
• Once we’ve received your returned product and it has been evaluated by our Customer Service team will contact you to discuss how to proceed with an exchange, credit or refund (at our discretion).
• Exchanges: In some cases, we might not have an item in stock that you request for exchange. If that happens, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and offer an alternative. Please note that exchanges for change of mind will incur shipping charges.
• Credit notes will be given in the form of a gift card.
• If we have offered a refund then this may take up to 10 business days to complete.
Return of sale items
We have a NO RETURN ON SALE ITEMS policy.
Terms & conditions
This website is owned and operated by Homecamp and if you purchase from us you are subject to our terms and conditions. You should read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of an order implies your acceptance of them.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Homecamp.