Winnerwell Nomad Portable Wood Burning Stove – Medium
Winnerwell is quickly obtaining a cult-like status amongst bushcraft and outdoor folk through its innovative design of portable, high-performance outdoor and camping products.
Precision-made with 304 Stainless Steel, the Winnerwell Nomad Portable Stove has a capacity of 800 cubic centimetres and will heat a compatible canvas tent (such as the Homecamp Classic 4m) as well as teepees, yurts, cabins or tiny houses.
The Winnerwell Nomad Portable Stove is perfect as an outdoor controlled fire source, cooking at camp or even in your yard. Made popular by You Tube creator and outdoors man Rune Malte Bertram-Nielsen, the Nomad is fast becoming the go-to stove for outdoors people and bushcraft folk.
The firebox weighs 9.5kg, including five pieces of 2.5inch (6cm) flue, a spark arrester and ash scraper, all of which is easily stowed away in the main body for transportation.
The nested leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlander range, so it’s a good option for smaller spaces.
Designed and built to last
Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, the Winnerwell Nomad Stove has excellent resistance to corrosion and rust, can withstand extreme temperatures and is easy to clean. It has a compact well-thought-out design and Winnerwell has been clever using a nested leg design that foldaway flat when not in use, making it easy for transportation.
There are two handy shelves that fold out from the cooking surface to create extra room for mugs, pots and kettles. These shelves double as handles for carrying the unit. There is plenty of flat cooking space on top of the stove as well as a removable hot plate so you can cook on an open flame. After the first few burns the polished stove will take on a nice patina look.
Winnerwell has done a beautiful job with finish of the Nomad Stove. Straight out of the box you can tell you have a premium product. It’s sturdy to hold, the welding is high-quality and small details such as the latch and damper design, branded stamp and window for ambiance make this product really stand out.
To Hot Tent or Not To Hot Tent
The Winnerwell Nomad Stove is designed for hot tenting but to use your stove within a hot tent setup, you will need to consider where and how the flue will exit the tent.
We recommend using a Winnerwell Flashing Kit and a Winnerwell Double Wall Pipe Section which will protect your tent from heat as the flue exits your tent. Please also consider using a Winnerwell Fire Mat for added fire protection beneath your stove.
We recommend using a Winnerwell’s Steel Brush to clean the flue once for every 20 hours of burn time. The stove can be packed away into the handy custom made Winnerwell Stove Bag.
- Ideal for heating & cooking in compatible tents, cabins, yurts, teepees and general outdoor/campsite use
- Includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of straight chimney pipe (6.3cm diameter x 43cm length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Glass window on door for fire monitoring and fire ambiance
- Compact & portable: legs and shelves fold away, other parts fit into body of unit for transportation
- Made using precision engineered ultra-durable 304 Stainless Steel that will not rust or corrode
- Capacity: 800 cubic centimetres in a 45cm deep stove body
- Large, flat cook-top area, suitable for two pans simultaneously
- Well thought out design details: adjustable air-control damper, sturdy door latch and Winnerwell brand stamp
- Spring-loaded nested leg design (legs can be secured in place with pins and also pegged into ground if needed)
- Two foldaway side shelves for extra storage
- Sets up easily in seconds
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Extremely efficient: heats up hot in no time
NOTE: Not Intended for Residential Use
- Net Weight 9.5kg
- Stove Body Dimension: 380(L) × 200(W) × 210(H) mm
- Assembly Dimension: 428(L) × 527(W) × 2304(H) mm
- Pipe Diameter: 63mm
- Pipe Length: 365mm
- Fuel: Dry Wood
- 304 Stainless Steel, Tempered Glass
- 1 Year Manufacturers