Homecamp Classic Bell Tent – 4M
Have you read our handy guide to buying a bell tent?
BEAUTIFUL SHELTER MADE EASY
Homecamp Bell Tents will help you adventure more often. Based on a classic Sibley tent design, they are the perfect tent for camping with kids, festival camping or more rugged adventures. Our tents are designed to give you maximum space for minimum effort, they are easy to set up and packs away into any car boot.
HEAVY DUTY DESIGN
The Homecamp Classic Bell Tent replaces the previous Flinders & Simpson Bell Tents and sets a new standard for tough yet good looking Bell Tent design. The Classic uses a heavy duty canvas made for varied and extreme conditions. Unlike most other bell tents, this is a four season tent – just at home in the outback heat as subzero temperatures. This canvas keeps water out, breaths nicely and doesn’t condensate.
ZIP OFF FLOOR & DOUBLE WALL
The Classic features a zip in/ zip out groundsheet which is handy for cleaning and air ventilation. This tent also has a double wall, so that you can roll up the outer canvas wall and expose a second wall made from mosquito netting. The secondary mesh wall acts as a barrier between you and insects (and other wildlife!), so you can enjoy the view and cross breeze. We use extra strong netting that won’t end up ripping (a common problem with other tents).
IT CAN HANDLE THE HEAT
The Classic canvas is mould, UV, water resistant and it’s a lot more durable (and easier to clean) than 100% cotton, so suitable for long-term camps and commercial use. The Classic is fire resistant and properly treated for use with internal heaters and wood fire stoves (at your own risk – please do your research).
HARDWARE – WHY BUY GENERIC?
Broken zips are an annoying and expensive problem. We use custom made YKK zips and to date we have had no problems with zips. All of our hardware is custom manufactured to our specification. We use 6mm 750 strength paracord for our guy ropes and metal guy adjusters.
4m is a great sized tent. Ample room for a couple or small family – we recommend you pace it out or use a tape measure – you can fit 3 queen-sized beds in a tent of this size if needed.
Consider a Homecamp inner tent with your purchase. This is a great way to divide your tent and keep your bedding area clean and tidy – particularly useful for families or festival goers. A Homecamp awning is another great investment to extend a shaded area outside your tent.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our objective at Homecamp is to bring you the best quality product at the best price. Our Classic Bell Tent is the result of over 5 years of improvements we have made during the manufacturing process and our experience using these tents day to day with our events company, Under Sky.
- 380GSM Poly/Cotton Canvas – mould, UV, water, fire resistant (custom dyed a natural tan colour)
- 500 GSM zip in/out heavy duty flooring
- Double wall ‘mesh’ feature – roll up the canvas side walls to expose inner wall of mosquito netting (see image)
- Custom YKK brass zips throughout
- Double stitched seams and reinforced layers on other tension points
- Extra large custom designed zip-able duffle bag
- Extra large stainless steel ground pegs
- Extra large stainless steel twisted ‘rebar’ guy pegs
- Metal guy adjusters
- Extra large 3 section pockets
- Rear zip pocket to run power cord into tent
- 5 windows
- Custom produced 750 paracord reflective guy ropes
- Custom produced buckles and toggles (‘Sea Spray’ green)
- Heavy duty mosquito netting throughout (door, windows, vents, wall)
- Heavy duty steel pole set (aluminium pole set available as upgrade)
Request a call back:
- 4m with steel pole set: 30kg
- 3.9m diameter, 2.5m height (centre pole), 1.6m entrance, 0.6m wall
- 4m tent: 0.9m x 0.3m x 0.3m
- Cotton/Poly Canvas
- PVC Floor
- Steel poles
- Hardened plastic buckles and toggles
- Stainless steel pegs / D-rings
- Nylon paracord guy ropes
- 2 year limited manufacturers warranty