WorkTuff Premium Camp Stove
Strongly aligned with our mission to bring you only the best in outdoor gear, the new WorkTuff Premium Camp Stove reflects our dedication to seeking out impressively designed products that are tough, reliable and built to last.
Exclusive to Homecamp, the portable stove is made from 100% high-grade stainless steel and high-heat resistant glass, making it ideal for a hot tent set up or as a controlled fire source for cooking and warmth.
Use at home, camping or on tour, and be assured of its reliability even in the harshest conditions. Meticulously designed and ultra-efficient, the WorkTuff Premium Camp Stove can be assembled and ready to burn in less than one minute, with the added bonus of requiring much less fuel than most other stoves.
The stove is incredibly easy to set up and pack away, with the entire unit fitting snugly into a handy tote-style bag. Getting your fire started is a breeze, with plenty of vents and an adjustable grate on the door to control air intake.
The stove features a damper on the exit exhaust for further control, and a separate chamber that creates a secondary burn when the stove reaches higher temperatures. By adjusting both the primary and secondary air vents you can control the airflow to maximize the amount of heat produced for the amount of wood used, creating the optimum temperature for your environment.
The sturdy legs screw into place and the smart firebox design means that most of the heat generated radiates upwards and outwards instead of downwards toward the ground (much less of a fire hazard).
AMBIANCE IS IMPORTANT
One of the best features of the WorkTuff Premium Camp Stove is the side windows which allow you to view the inner chamber of the firebox, producing the beautiful ambience that fire gazers enjoy, but in a controlled environment. The firebox is a stable cooking surface for pots and pans and there is an attachable rack for drying clothes or keeping pots warm.
DEVIL IN THE DETAIL
Everything about the WorkTuff Premium Camp Stove is engineered to perfection; high-quality parts and hardware, clean welding throughout, laser-etched branding and much more. All elements play their part to produce an outstanding stove that will withstand the rigours of any adventure.
This is a product you will value and be proud of for years to come.
- Made entirely from high-grade stainless steel with firebox windows and front viewing window made from high heat resistant glass.
- Expertly designed, engineered and constructed with extremely high-quality materials and hardware
- Lightweight and packable
- Easy to assemble within 1 minute with no tools
- Exceptional warmth and ambience: best-in-class heat throw with additional BTUs generated from the integrated firebox window
- Proper temperature control with adjustable intake grate and damper so you will always comfortable
- Ultra-efficient secondary burn chamber
- Tested in the World’s coldest regions
- Built to last for generations to come
- Comes with handy tote carry bag
- Designed and Made in Taiwan
- 11kg / 24 lbs.
- Assembled size: L 533 mm x W 259 mm x H 2667 mm (including stove and chimney)
- High-grade stainless steel
- High-heat resistant glass
- 1 x Firebox with high heat resistant viewing glass in the front door and two large side viewing glass panels
- 5 x Stainless steel chimney pieces diameter 76mm length 450mm (one piece with a damper) – Chimney pipe thickness 0.3mm
- 1 x Stainless steel chimney cap 200mm long
- 1 x Stainless steel ash scraper
- 1 x Stainless steel firegrate
- 1 x Stainless steel side rack
- 1 x Stainless steel ashtray
- 4 x Steel screw-in legs
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x Cardboard box
I've been eyeing up this stove for a while and had to look overseas for some decent reviews but I am glad I took a punt and bought it. The work stuff stove is clearly made to a very high standard in Taiwan. All the parts and main body are made from thick stainless steel. The legs **** in and all the flue parts pack inside the stove so it's convenient to transport. It has a great carry bag too. The flue is fairly wide which means I don't have to be continuously cleaning it which was an issue I had with another competitor's stove. There is plenty of room to cook on the flat top surface and the stove is capable of putting out a lot of heat - so this is a great stove to have whilst camping instead of an open fire. Easily worth 5 stars imo. PJ