Homecamp Tool Tote – Desert Khaki
We wanted a rugged all-purpose utility tote that would become your go-to for hauling gear. It’s a camping tote for transporting all of those miscellaneous items. It’s your gardening bag. A tradies tool bag. It’s the bag that helps organise the trunk of your car (perfect for those muddy hiking boots and other bits). A handy bag for a picnic or trip to the beach.
The design for this bag is inspired by the classic ‘Riggers’ bag, an old design favoured by nautical tradesmen. It has a round bucket shape and is padded so that it will stay upright. The bag’s interior is lined with an abrasion-resistant, waterproof lining that can take all sorts of punishment and features six deep and wide external pockets that give it an extended storage capacity – useful for easily organising, identifying and accessing small items (ideal for stowing camp kitchen gear!). With extremely strong webbing handles that have been double stitched and bar-tacked, this is a bag that can transport very heavy loads.
With this updated version we have added a shoulder strap which is attached with custom made brushed aluminium G-hooks.
- Useful tote for camping, surfing, fishing, gardening, workshop, trades, travel or just everyday hauling
- Made with ultra-durable but lightweight 500 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Tough webbing handles that will not break
- Six deep and wide external pockets so you can keep everything on hand and quickly locate what you need
- Double, triple or bar tack stitching for longevity
- Shoulder strap attached with custom made brushed aluminium G-hooks
- Handsome tote profile
- 800 grams
- 34cm (L) x 34cm (W) x 32cm (H)
- 55 Litres
- 500 GSM cotton/poly canvas
- 380 GSM Waterproof canvas lining
- Poly/cotton webbing
- Aluminium hardware
- Nylon shock cord
Well-constructed, sturdy bag. As described
Keep it in the Rover for shopping, picnics, camping. Great outside pockets are very handy also.
I’m a carpenter and I bought the tote to carry my tools at work. It’s the perfect size with uncomplicated pockets and I always get compliments on it. Highly recommend!
It’s unreal. I’ve been using it as a surf bucket for a few months now. Its waterproof for wetsuits, holds your fins, sunscreen, wax, water bottle, rolls up when you don’t need it and looks good. Game changer!
I'm loving the tool tote and especially really happy with the quality. It seems to be really well-made and it's a nice feeling to receive products that are high-quality and purposeful.
Pockets for tools and internal room for produce.
Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the review and glad your wife is enjoying our useful products. HC