Homecamp Minimalist Backpack – Black Ink
The Minimalist Backpack is the result of realising that too many pockets on a day pack is simply a waste of space and materials, so we set about stripping back our original backpack design to reveal a sleek and minimal pack that’s easy on the eye and constructed with function, durability and efficiency in mind.
Deceptively simple yet loaded with value, this pack is made from hard-wearing canvas with a water repellent finish, making it lightweight, sturdy and the perfect size for stashing gear on a hike or on day-to-day urban adventures.
This version has been updated with custom made aluminium G hooks
The pack has a drawstring opening and can carry up to 25L in the main compartment. There is an internal laptop sleeve (15 inches) with a zip pocket for valuables and the pack lid has another large pocket – handy for quick access of critical items such as sunglasses, keys or phones. Got a lot of stuff? Stow even more gear by adjusting the side release buckles and stowing gear beneath the lid – perfect for layers and jackets.
The padded shoulder straps feature a webbing daisy chain to give you even more attachment options and it has an adjustable chest strap for added support for those long hauls.
- Sleek, minimal design
- Perfect sized backpack for a day hike or everyday adventures
- 430 GSM cotton/poly canvas with a water repellent finish
- YKK zips throughout
- Internal laptop sleeve (15 inches) with separate zip pocket for valuables
- Large lid pocket with separate zip pocket for quick access storage
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Should straps feature daisy chain webbing for more attachment options
- Adjustable chest strap for extra support
- Webbing grab handle
- 0.95 kg
- 430 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas
- Polyester Webbing
- YKK Zips
Heavy stitching, quality materials, comfortable.
This is an excellent sturdy backpack. I’ve only used it a few times so far but given the quality and nice thick canvas I except it to last a long time.
Super great quality.
awesome quality backpack made with proper canvas. It's bigger than I expected and the perfect size for daily use or on a hike. Very comfortable to wear too.