Homecamp Tool Tote – Black
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
We wanted a rugged all-purpose bag that would become your go-to. It’s a camping tote for transporting all of those miscellaneous items. It’s your gardening harvest bag. A tradies tool bag. It’s the bag that helps organise the trunk of your car (perfect for those muddy hiking boots and other bits). A handy bag for a picnic or trip to the beach.
The Homecamp Tool Tote is part of our Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls – all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and the toughest webbing we could find. The tote is padded so that it will stay upright and its interior is lined with an abrasion-resistant, waterproof lining that can take all sorts of punishment.
The design for this bag is inspired by the classic Riggers bag, an old design favoured by nautical tradesmen and is perfect for hauling and stowing all sorts of gear – it’s a round bucket shape and has extremely strong webbing handles that have been double stitched and bar-tacked so that the bag can support heavy loads.
There are six deep and wide external pockets that give it an extended storage capacity and are useful for keeping items easy to access and organised.
- Useful for many activities – camping, surfing, fishing, gardening, workshop, trades, travel or just everyday hauling
- Made with ultra-durable 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Tough webbing handles that will not break
- Six deep and wide external pockets so you can keep everything on hand and quickly locate what you need
- Double, triple or bar tack stitching for longevity
- Handsome tote profile that will still look good at the market
- 0.8 kg
- 50cm x 48cm
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Pockets for tools and internal room for produce.
Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the review and glad your wife is enjoying our useful products. HC