Homecamp A-Frame Shelter – Desert Sand
*Please note: the Shelter is an Add-on to the A-frame Tent and not a standalone product.
Remember when products were well-designed, simple, and fit for purpose?
The A-Frame Shelter is that product. It’s an annex that doubles the size of the A-Frame Tent footprint, creating an expansive indoor/outdoor room. The perfect daytime shaded zone, a kitchen area or storage space to keep your gear protected.
The A-Frame Shelter also has a stove ‘jack’ (a built-in chimney flap) so that you can incorporate a wood fire stove into your set-up. This is an absolute game-changer. Imagine being able to safely cook and sleep by the fire and still be undercover. It’s a ‘best of both worlds’ set-up, protecting you from the elements but with an outdoor vibe – perfect for those of us who like sleeping in bedrolls or swags.
The Shelter is made from the same hardy canvas as the A-Frame and includes a ridge pole, a vertical pole and two telescopic (adjustable) awning poles – made from lightweight yet ultra-durable hard anodised aluminum.
Using the extra telescopic pole, either side of the shelter can be set up as a shade awning. The side walls can also be rolled up. This allows you to set up the Shelter with various configurations depending on what sort of weather conditions you are camping in.
We love the versatility of the A-Frame Shelter and think it’s an excellent addition to the A-Frame tent.
- Versatile annex for your A-Frame Tent
- Extends the A-Frame tent by over 100%
- Addon for extra shaded space – perfect for chilling, cooking or extra sleeping space
- Sewn-in stove jack (fireproof flue exit and canvas flap) – ready for ‘hot tenting’ and camp cooking
- Flame-resistant canvas suitable for use with woodfire stove and hot tenting (supported by OEKO-TEX® and EU Ecolabel).
- Can be configured in various ways with an awning on either side and with the walls rolled up
- Light but very strong hard anodised aluminium pole set
- Ridge Pole to keep the tent tidy and sturdy
- Attachable pocket (attaches to Ridge Pole by velcro)
- 9 KG boxed
- 7 KG in bag
- Bag: 80 x 20 x 20cm
Dimensions set up:
- Length: 225cm
- Width: 230cm
- Height (apex): 1.45cm
- Height (wall): 55cm
- 220 GSM Cotton/poly Canvas (with water, UV, mould resistant coating)
- Hard anodised aluminium pole set – 2 x Vertical Poles and 1 x Ridge Pole
- Stainless steel pegs
- Stainless steel D-rings
- Brass SBS zippers
- Nylon webbing straps
- Hardened plastic buckles and toggles