Homecamp Bucket Tote (Large) – Black Ink
Anyone who has car camped will know that part of the gig is hauling a considerable amount of gear from A to B. We designed a tote bag that was large enough to carry a few days worth of food, just at home transporting heavy-duty cooking gear or a bag to drop your wetsuit and towel into post-surf. This was the inspiration behind the Homecamp Bucket Tote…
The Bucket Tote is a handsome oversized bag with a circular shape, padded construction (so it will stay upright) and lined with an abrasion-resistant, waterproof lining that can take all sorts of punishment.
Made from lightweight but super durable cotton/poly canvas, this tote has ultra-strong webbing handles that have been double stitched and bar-tacked so that the bag can support very heavy loads. There is a handy pocket at the front for keys, phone and other small valuables.
With this new version, we have added a shoulder strap which is attached with custom made brushed aluminium G-hooks and an internal key fob to keep your keys secure.
Perfect for daily use (have a couple in the car at all times) and adventures of all kinds – from mountain to bush to beach and back again.
- Handsome oversized tote style bag that is built to last
- Useful for many activities – camping, beach, fishing, travel or just everyday use
- Made with lightweight but ultra-durable 500 GSM Poly/Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Tough webbing handles that will not break
- Double, triple and bartack stitched for longevity
- Shoulder strap which is attached with custom made brushed aluminium G-hooks
- Internal key fob
- 800 grams (Large)
- 44cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 34cm (H)
- 65 Litres
- 500 GSM cotton/poly canvas
- 380 GSM Waterproof canvas lining
- Aluminium hardware
- Nylon shock cord
- Plastic/metal cord stop
The Bucket bag is made very well.
I purchased the medium size which is a a good spacious size.
It fits perfectly under my cot bed with extended legs.
This enables me to have clear space in my tent.
I can see me buying more of these.
Love the quality, thank you.
A bag that really works (about time!) - wide and round is easier to use, i can stack thermos', wine bottles, coffee making equipment all standing upright, easy access. I have supplemented with a wide 2 inch shoulder strap which means i can carry 2 at once, full, on either shoulder and still have hands free! Build quality is excellent and thick... i want these to last 20 yrs! I now have 4 of these