Homecamp Side Sling – Forest Green
In stock (can be backordered)
The Homecamp Side Sling is a good looking and sturdy bag that easily blends usefulness and street style. The answer to bulging pockets or bulky shoulder bags, this durable sling will become your go-to transporter of essential items such as your phone, keys and wallet, as well as the ultimate day-trip bag – easily stashing a camera or water bottle.
Worn across your chest or back for easy access, the Sling is constructed with hard-wearing, water-resistant canvas and reinforced with ultra-durable nylon webbing. The main sling compartment has a double zip opening for every faster access, and an internal zip to keep valuables safe.
Adjustable side release buckles so you can stow extra gear such as a jacket or towel that won’t fit into the sling, making it perfect for hiking, festivals, travel or just everyday exploring.
- The perfect sized sling for hiking, festivals, travel or just everyday exploring
- Constructed with 430 GSM cotton/poly canvas with a water repellent finish
- YKK zippers throughout
- Double zip opening for convenient access
- Internal zipper pocket for storing valuables
- Adjustable top lid can be used to stow extra gear
- Adjustable webbing straps
- 0.4 kg
(L) 27cm x (W) 21cm
- 430 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas
- Polyester Webbing
- YKK Zips
Great bag. Very versatile; compact with ample space.