Okatsune Bonsai Scissors
The Okatsune 201 Bonsai Scissors are made the traditional way in Japan by Okatsune using their famous IZUMO YASUGI steel that has a Rockwell hardness of 60.0 to 61.0. Razor sharp with a minimalist design ascetic, these are go-to scissors for Bonsai jobs that require accuracy and are great scissor to have at home for general plant maintenance.
The blades can very easily be sharpened with the Okatsune whetstone (Okatsune 412).
- Beautifully constructed Bonsai Scissors
- Made from premium quality Izumo Yasugi steel
- Extremely sharp double edge with a blade hardness of 60-61 on Rockwell scale c k
- Made in Japan the traditional way
- 250 grams
- 210 mm
- 55 mm
- Japanese Izumo Yasugi Steel