Homecamp Tool Pouch – Bone
In stock (can be backordered)
The Homecamp Tool Pouch is part of our Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls. The range is all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and lined with extremely strong waterproof canvas.
The heavy-duty waxed duck cotton is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear (unlike synthetic fabrics) resulting in a rich patina with age.
The pouch has a large main compartment that is perfect to stow your favourite tools – wrenches, Allen keys, screwdrivers, spanners, garden tools, mallets and pegs – whatever the job, the Tool Pouch is a versatile and handsome pouch for storage and transportation of you precious tools and other items. There is a secondary pocket that is sealed with velcro for storing smaller items. The pouch has a simple but effective strapping system to secure your gear.
- Made with ultra-durable and water repellent 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Large main pouch for your favourite hand tools, knives or other items
- Secondary smaller enclosure that is sealed using velcro
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- 0.4 kg
- 30cm (L) x 10cm (W)
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- YKK metal zippers