Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.5″
If you are hot tenting with one of our bell tents or tipi’s then we strongly recommended you use the Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.5″. Compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series M-sized wood-burning stoves and where your chimney pipe exits the stove jack in your tent or shelter, the triple wall design prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting your exit point. The exterior diameter is 120mm / 4.7 inches and is designed to fit perfectly with Winnerwell® Silicone Flashing Kit
1. If you use the Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney 2.5” only without the use of Flashing Kit, there will be potential risk of melting or burning the tents.
2.The Tripe-wall heat Protector Chimney 2.5” must be installed on the third or higher than the third section chimney pipe of the stove.
- Compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series M-sized wood-burning stoves
- Made from AISI304 stainless steel
- Prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting the stove jack
- Designed to pair with the Winnerwell silicone Flashing Kit SKU910311
AISI304 Stainless Steel
430mm / 16.9in
Inner Pipe Diameter:
63mm / 2.5in
1.28kg / 2.8lbs
Have just installed into new tent, along with the ww flashing kit. The heat protector does exactly what its designed for, after a 5 hour burn flu near glowing at base I could touch base of heat protector, its was hot but not enough to burn my hands.( I don’t recommend trying that lol) also please read install instructions this is important so heat protector has enough airflow to function correctly. Very happy with product.