Dynaproof Canvas Reproofing Formula
$59 – $109
Highly praised by those in the know, Dynaproof reproofing compound will restore your tent’s canvas water, UV and mildew resistance. This is the same proofing that Wax Converters use for their well-respected Australian-made canvas and is made using a special formulation that penetrates into the canvas threads
We recommend reproofing your tent if is showing signs of becoming less water resistant or if you have recently cleaned your tent using detergents or mould-cleaning chemicals (as this will remove your waterproofing).
Available in 2 or 4-litre tubs.
How to use
- Thoroughly clean canvas by brushing or hosing off dirt
- Do not use soap or detergent, water only
- Allow the canvas to dry fully
- Shake the contents of the waterproofing agent
- Apply with a sponge, roller, brush or mop
- Dry in sunlight.
- Excellent product for reproofing your tent or other canvas products
- Made in Australia.
- Water-based formulation.
- Mildew resistance, UV resistance, waterproofing agents.
- The special formulation which is designed to penetrate into the canvas threads, not just a superficial coating
- Coverage – approx 5m2 per litre.
- 2 litre tub
- 4 litre tub