Homecamp 4.5m Touring Bell Tent – HC Green
***NOTE: This is a Pre-order product. Shipping is estimated for mid November 2023. ***
Introducing the Homecamp Touring Bell Tent – LIMITED EDITION in Homecamp Green.
Our exclusive Touring Tent, now available in extremely limited quantities, has a medium-weight canvas which offers the perfect blend of rugged durability and reduced overall weight.
This year, we’re offering a single size: 4.5 meters. This size strikes a balance that suits most campers, providing ample space that packs down into a bag smaller than most modern swags. It’s ideal for families or adventurers seeking a little extra room to roam.
The deep green canvas, complemented by black mosquito netting, exudes a sleek aesthetic, allowing the tent to seamlessly blend into its natural surroundings. As an added bonus, the darker interior provides a cosy vibe, enabling you to enjoy those extra moments of restful morning sleep or attempt that daytime nap (perfect for younger kids).
Please note that the images are of a 4m tent – the final production version is 4.5m so a larger diameter and higher entrance and apex (even more volumetric area!).
Beautiful shelter made easy
The iconic Homecamp Bell Tent creates a camping experience you’ll won’t forget. This tent can be set up in less than 15 minutes by a single person and comfortably sleep 5-6 adults. Our tents are all weather-sealed, with extra mould resistance, UV and water-resistant to keep the elements out and the good times in.
A robust four seasons tent made from the same tough canvas as the Classic Bell Tent range, but in a slightly lighter weight (a great compromise in weight vs. strength). This is the perfect tent for both general camping or as extra pop-up accommodation on a property.
Feel the breeze, not the bugs
All Homecamp Bell Tents have a ‘double-wall’ feature that means you can roll up the canvas outer wall and expose a secondary wall made of ultra-durable mosquito mesh. In doing so, take advantage of the refreshing airflow and natural light while keeping the bugs at bay. The outer canvas door also features a secondary mesh door which means you have excellent control over the internal temperature. The groundsheet can be unzipped for easy cleaning and additional airflow.
Unlike other manufacturers who use generic canvas and parts, here at Homecamp we use our own tried and tested canvas that is custom-made to our specifications and offers what we strongly believe to be the best choice for Australian conditions. We use quality hardware that won’t fail. We insist on custom-made brass zips on all windows and doors, and our tents feature thoughtful details like heavy-duty mosquito netting (holes in netting are a painful reality for other bell tents). Other details include a properly designed oversized carry bag for a struggle-free pack down, enduring peg and pole bags, reflective paracord guy ropes and fit-for-purpose twisted stainless steel pegs.
All of this gives you the confidence to trust our gear in the wild. Our tents are backed by a fail-safe 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Customise your comfort
Our Homecamp Inner Tent helps keep your tent tidy by creating a separate sleeping area – perfect for families and festivals.
Our Homecamp Awning attaches to the front of our bell tents and provides additional shade and weather protection over the doorway.
- Special limited edition colourway
- Easy setup – can be completed in 15 minutes by one person.
- Excellent size – genuinely sleeps 5-6 adults comfortably – great family tent but also suitable for two people who just want more room
- True four seasons tent – yes you can snow camp in one of these
- Safe and Secure – Pitched correctly, will hold up in gale-force winds
- Packs down to a bag smaller than most double swags
- Relatively lightweight for large canvas tent
- Premium Homecamp Canvas
- Canvas is custom dyed special Homecamp Green and coated to be mould, UV, water-resistant
- New ‘zero’ m0uld rated coating
- Heavy-duty mosquito netting throughout (door, windows, vents, walls) – this netting does not break
- Zip-out groundsheet floor
- Double-stitched seams and reinforced tension points
- Custom reflective 750 paracord guy ropes
- Oversized storage bag
- Homecamp considered design aesthetics
- Double doors – behind the canvas outer doors, we’ve skillfully sewn bug-netted secondary doors. You have the flexibility to close either one set or both, making it a convenient choice
- Double walls – canvas rolls up to reveal heavy-duty mosquito netting wall with sewn-in windows and its own zip system
- Two extra-large 3-section pockets
- Rear zip pocket for power cord access
- 5 zippered windows with mosquito netting
- 5 vents with mosquito netting
- Heavy-duty steel pole set (aluminium pole set available as an upgrade)
- Custom brass zips on all windows and doors
- Custom-made buckles and toggles
- Extra-large stainless steel ground pegs
- Extra-large twisted stainless steel guy rope pegs
- Metal guy adjusters
- 29kg (tent + poles)
Size set up:
- Diameter – 4.5m
- Height (centre pole) – 2.75m
- Doorway – 1.65m
- Sidewall – 0.7m
Size in bag:
- 0.90m x 0.32m x 0.32m
- 238 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas – very high tensile strength to weight ratio
- 1500mm waterhead rating
- Ultra tough 550 GSM PVC Floor
- Steel poles
- Polyester webbing
- Hardened plastic buckles and toggles
- Stainless steel pegs / D-rings
- Nylon paracord guy ropes
A handy guide to buying a bell tent