Barebones Gathering Bag – Waxed Canvas – Dark Khaki
Designed with functionality and versatility in mind, the Barebones Gathering Bag is the essential foraging and harvesting partner. It’s multiway straps allow for comfortable chest or back carrying, while it’s drop-out bottom makes quick work of emptying the harvest. Constructed of weather- and water-resistant waxed canvas, the Gathering Bag is built to last through many seasons.
- Vintage-inspired orchard design
- Multi-way straps for easy handling
- Water-friendly and non-absorbent
- Bottom drop-out for easy unloading
- Removable waterproof liner
46 cm x 41.9 cm x 13 cm
I used it every day as a work satchel for 3 years until it started to look a bit sad. I now use it for gleaning wild fruit in the way it was designed to be used - a picking bag.