BENCHMADE 100604F Work Sharp Guided Sharpener
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
This Benchmade Guided Field Sharpener is a self-contained, no assembly needed compact knife and tool sharpener specially designed for use in the field. Built-in 20 degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps – two removable diamond plates, two ceramic rods, and a leather strop – provide a complete sharpening solution. Whether you need to sharpen scissors, fish hooks, broadheads, or more, this compact tool is a must have in the field. User guide included.
- 20 Degree Angles Guides
- Diamond Plates + Ceramic Rods + Strop
- Sharpens Knives, Serrations, Scissors, Broadheads Etc
- Made in the USA
- Compact size for easy carry and storage
- No assembly needed
- Coarse and fine ceramic rod.
- Coarse and fine diamond plates.
- Leather strop.