Beavercraft Whittling Sloyd Knife
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The C4 Sloyd whittling knife is perfect for wood carving and roughing out work. This knife features a straight blade for heavier stock removal with a rounded durable point. With this knife, you can carve both soft and hardwood.
The C4 Sloyd knife can cut out spoons, scoops, walking sticks, slingshots, and more. The knife has a handle made from Ashwood, hand-finished, and covered with natural linseed oil. The blade of the carving knife is made from special high carbon steel, hardened and carefully sharpened. Suitable for right and left-handed users.
- Perfect for wood carving and roughing out work
- Features a straight blade for heavier stock removal
- Rounded durable point
- Use for both soft and hardwood
- Use for spoons, scoops, walking sticks, slingshots, and more
- Ashwood handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Hardened and sharpened
- Suitable for left and right-handed users
200 mm (7.87 inches)
80 mm (3.14 inches)
17 mm (0.66 inches)
120 mm (4.72 inches)