Beavercraft Detail Wood Carving Knife
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The BeaverCraft Detail Knife has a very fine point for making narrow cuts, detailing the woodcarving project. It is made with a flexible blade which is excellent for fine detail and higher precision. The detail knife is designed for very fine delicate cuts, carving letters, creating designs in wood, and more, the tool is a great help in any woodcarving project. The knife is made with edge-holding steel for smoother cutting and ready to use out of the package.
Suitable for both right and left-handed use. The handle has a convenient shape, made from Ash Wood, hand-finished, and covered with natural linseed oil.
- Fine point for narrow cuts
- Use for detail woodcarving projects
- Flexible blade
- Excellent for fine details and higher precision
- Use for carving letters, creating designs
- Edge-Holding steel
- Suitable for both left and right-hand use
- Ashwood handle
- Hand-finished and covered with natural linseed oil
155 mm (6.10 inches)
35 mm (1.37 inches)
115 mm (4.53 inches)