Homecamp Utensil / Tool Case – Desert Khaki
The Homecamp Utensil / Tool Case is part of our Canvas range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable canvas.
The Utensil / Tool Case will help you towards organisational success. It’s the place to stow your utensils, tools, pegs, cables, fixings, personal items – whatever – if you do stuff, you will find many uses for it. It’s made with a heavy-duty premium 620GSM cotton canvas and the interior is lined with strong, and easy to clean, waterproof canvas. We have used two YKK zipper sliders with paracord zip pulls so that the kit can be easily opened from either direction. The kit has a sturdy webbing loop handle for easy carrying.
The Case is made using heavy-duty duck cotton which is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear resulting in a rich patina with age.
- Made with premium, ultra-durable and water repellent 620GSM cotton canvas that will look good in years to come
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof and easy to clean canvas
- Internal pocket for toothpaste and toothbrush
- Double YKK zippers sliders
- Sturdy webbing loop handle
- 550 Paracord zipper pulls
- Built to last
- 0.4 kg
- 24cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- 620GSM cotton canvas
- Cotton / Poly webbing
- YKK metal zippers