Homecamp Kitchen Utensil Roll – Forest Green
Made from ultra-sturdy 18 oz (a whopping 620 GSM!!) 100% cotton canvas with a water-resistant coating, Homecamp Kitchen Utensil Roll is a useful kitchen organiser and clever storage solution for any camping trip.
When rolled up, the Kitchen Utensil Roll is secured with a dual buckle system which keeps your precious chef knives and utensils safely protected for transportation. Once you have camp set up and are ready to cook, simply unroll the organiser and use the buckle system or webbing loop to hang the organiser for quick and easy access. Having all your cooking tools on hand in one convenient place is a game-changer.
There are two large pockets that are perfect for kitchen knives, utensils and cutlery. One pocket is accessible by a velcro flap, whilst the other has double zips for ease of access. There are two smaller pockets that can secure all sorts of other useful items such as salt and pepper, spices or smaller kitchen gadgets.
Finally, there is a nifty clasp system to store your kitchen towel roll. Made from paracord with a mini-clip hook that threads through the towel roll, it attaches to a loop, keeping the kitchen towel suspended in place, ready for use.
*Utensils not included
- Made with extremely thick and strong 100% cotton canvas with polycotton webbing trim, No. #10YKK Zips and custom made aluminium hardware
- Two exterior buckled loops create a hanging system that can be quickly tied to a supporting horizontal beam (vehicle roof rack, side awning, ridge pole, tree limb etc.)
- Extra webbing loop for quickly hanging from a hook
- Two large utensil pockets – one with a double zipper for easy access, the other with a handy velcro flap
- Two stash pockets, for stowing smaller items
- Nifty kitchen towel clasp
- Premium materials and workmanship
- 40 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm rolled
- 55 cm x 39 cm x 4 cm set up
- 620 GSM 100% Cotton Canvas
- Nylon paracord
- Aluminium hardware
- YKK Zip