Homecamp Fancy Tent Peg
At 25 cm long and 9 mm in diameter, our Homecamp Fancy Pegs are made with 100% stainless steel and despite their good looks, they are 100% useful. These pegs are designed in nail style with a hexagon shaft that is created to efficiently penetrate the ground in the toughest Australian camping environments.
These beauties feature an embossed Homecamp brand logo and a clever hook to secure your guy rope to tie to. There is a recovery hole that can be used in conjunction with the Homecamp Mallet for easy peg removal.
We even designed a nice wax pouch for these pegs and mallet!
- Made from strong, durable stainless steel that will not corrode
- Nail style with hexagon shaft for efficient staking
- Suitable for use with any Homecamp Tent
- Striking design and logo detail
- Works well with Homecamp Mallet and Homecamp Tool Pouch
- 120 grams
- 250 mm length
- 9 mm diameter