Silky Big Boy 2000 Curved Folding Saw – 360mm Blade, XL
2 in stock
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Big Boy is Silky’s largest folding saw and an incredibly powerful tool for camping, carpentry, bushcraft, hunting, arbory or big jobs around the garden.
With a blade length of over 360mm the Bigboy 2000 offers a huge cutting capacity and long reach. This Bigboy Curved edition has a special curved blade with extra large teeth for an extremely coarse cutting action. The Bigboy folds into an easy-to-find bright orange/yellow ultra-grip-able handle that features a strong and secure locking mechanism.
This saw weighs just over 500g and is suitable for cutting through logs, attacking green wood or pruning major branches.
This is the one you want if you need a large folding saw that handles the big stuff.
Beware of cheap copies that are doing the rounds!
- Excellently engineered in Japan using Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Saw folds into ‘no-slip’ rubber handle and secured with a strong locking mechanism.
- Special Silky steel with applied coating to help prevent rust and sap corrosion
- Teeth are impulse hardened and hard chrome plated (making them extra tough)
- A cutting ‘radius’ of 200 degrees with a curved blade for fast work
- XL teeth for ultra coarse cutting action
- Yellow/orange coloured handle for easy spotting when put down
- Perfect tool for 4WD expeditions, camping, hiking, hunting and pruning
- Blade length: 360mm
- Teeth per 30mm
- Weight: 440g