AeroPress Coffee Maker
6 in stock
Now you can enjoy a delicious brew wherever you venture with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. Lightweight, portable and simple to use and clean, the AeroPress makes single-cup brewing in the outdoors or at home a piece of cake!
The AeroPress uses full immersion and vacuum pressure to push the coffee through the micro filter papers straight into your mug. All you need to add is some finely-ground coffee and boiling water.
Read our guide to using the AeroPress here.
- AeroPress Plunger
- Filter Cap
- Funnel for grounds
- Filter Holder and year’s supply of microfilters
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Has always been phthalate free and has been free of bisphenols, including bisphenol-A (BPA) and bisphenol-S (BPS), since 2009
184g (AeroPress chamber, plunger, filter cap and a handful of paper microfilters).