Homecamp Handy Pouch – Bone (WAX Canvas)
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Homecamp Handy Pouch is part of our Really Useful range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed and properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and lined with strong, easy to clean, waterproof canvas.
The Handy Pouch will help you towards organisational success. It’s the place to stow your utensils, tools, pegs, cables, fixings, personal items – whatever – if you do stuff, you will find many uses for it.
The Pouch features two YKK zippers sliders with paracord zip pulls that can open from either direction. The kit has a sturdy webbing loop handle for easy carrying.
The heavy-duty waxed duck cotton is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear (unlike synthetic fabrics) resulting in a rich patina with age.
- Good looking and handy pouch for stowing all sorts of items – utensils, tools, pegs, cables, fixings, personal items
- Made with ultra-durable 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof and easy to clean canvas
- Double YKK zippers sliders to open the pouch in either direction
- 550 Paracord zipper pulls
- Sturdy grab-and-go webbing loop handle
- 0.4 kg
- 32cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 6cm (H)
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- YKK metal zippers
I needed a pouch that would hold long socket extensions and loose sockets. Nothing decent is available from the well known tool brands (Milwaukee, Irwin, Makita, etc.).
This pouch is perfect. Being a fawn colour it will probably look a bit grubby after a while from being handled and being homed in a larger tool bag amongst other tools, but then that doesn’t really matter.
You will not find a tool pouch to match this one for ruggedness.
Milwaukee make a cheaper one but reviews warn that the red dye comes off.