Homecamp Tool Pouch – Bone
The Homecamp Tool Pouch is part of our Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls. The range is all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and lined with extremely strong waterproof canvas.
The heavy-duty waxed duck cotton is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear (unlike synthetic fabrics) resulting in a rich patina with age.
The pouch has a large main compartment that is perfect to stow your favourite tools – wrenches, Allen keys, screwdrivers, spanners, garden tools, mallets and pegs – whatever the job, the Tool Pouch is a versatile and handsome pouch for storage and transportation of you precious tools and other items. There is a secondary pocket that is sealed with velcro for storing smaller items. The pouch has a simple but effective strapping system to secure your gear.
- Made with ultra-durable and water repellent 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Large main pouch for your favourite hand tools, knives or other items
- Secondary smaller enclosure that is sealed using velcro
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- 0.4 kg
- 30cm (L) x 10cm (W)
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- YKK metal zippers