Homecamp Bucket Bag – Blue
$119 – $139
Anyone who has car camped will know that part of the gig is hauling a considerable amount of gear from A to B. We wanted a bag that was large enough to carry a few days worth of food, just at home transporting heavy-duty cooking gear or a bag to drop your wetsuit and towel into post-surf. This was the inspiration behind the Homecamp Bucket Bag.
The Homecamp Bucket Bag is part of our Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and the toughest webbing we could find (made right here in Melbourne, Australia). This bag is padded so that it will stay upright and its interior is lined with an abrasion-resistant, waterproof lining that can take all sorts of punishment. There is a handy pocket at the front for keys, phone and other small valuables.
The Bucket Bag is a handsome oversized tote style bag with a circular shape and has extremely strong webbing handles that have been double stitched and bar-tacked so that the bag can support very heavy loads. This is a bag made for all sorts of adventures from mountain to beach to bush and back again. You could even do your washing up in the bucket bag if required!
When not in use the Bucket Bag can be rolled up and secured with the attached elasticated shock cord and cord lock.
- Oversized tote style bag that is built to last
- Useful for many activities – camping, surfing, fishing, shopping, travel or just everyday use
- Made with ultra-durable 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Tough webbing handles that will not break
- Double, triple and bartack stitched for longevity
- Handsome tote profile that will still look good at the market
- 0.8kg (Medium)
- 1.4kg (Large)
- 34cm (L) x 34cm (W) x 32cm (H)
- 44cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 34cm (H)
- 37 Litres
- 65 Litres
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Waterproof canvas lining
- Nylon shock cord
- Plastic/metal cord stop