TOYO Steel Two-Stage Toolbox 35cm – Silver
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Toyo Steel was established in 1969 in Osaka, Japan. Toyo Steel founder, Keiyu Hisashi, designed the original Trusco Deluxe toolbox in 1947, an award-winning design that has achieved almost cult-like status amongst those in the know.
The Y350 model is a two-stage cantilever toolbox that features two top trays that open to allow access to the main compartment. Inside the toolbox, there are moveable pressed steel dividers so the trays can be reconfigured into different-sized enclosures. This is an extremely useful and versatile feature.
The toolbox is created from a single solid steel plate using a seamless pressing process so that the toolbox is shaped without using any welding. The result is a pleasing finish with nicely curved edges.
The is a precision-made, rugged yet lightweight and very handsome toolbox that is useful for storing all types of tools and widgets. Mechanics, artists, gardeners, and craftspersons of all persuasions will find this useful for stowing their bit and bobs securely.
This is a perfect gift for the handy person in your life who appreciates solid construction and enduring design.
- Sturdy, rugged and handsome award-winning design
- Made from high gauge premium Japanese steel that has been pressed for a seamless finish
- Cantilever design with two top trays and a large main compartment
- Trays can be further partitioned with moveable steel dividers
- Perfect gift for trade and craftspeople of all sorts
- Made in Osaka, Japan
- 350 x 160 x 215 mm