Silky Pocketboy Boy Medium Tooth – Black
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Silky Pocketboy Folding Saw has the same precision-engineered, ultra-sharp teeth as larger Silky folding saws, however it has a reduced blade length creating a compact pocket sized tool.
The medium sized teeth are suitable for precision work and a good compromise between force and finesse – a great tool for a variety of bushcraft duties and a useful size for camping, hiking or to keep handy in the glove box on an off-road adventure.
The Silky Pocketboy Folding Saw Curve comes in two sizes with 130mm and 170mm blades and is packed into a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
- Pocket sized
- Engineered in Japan using Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Saw folds snugly and securely into a fit for purpose ‘no-slip’ rubber handle
- Comes with a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
- Special Silky steel with applied coating to help prevent rust and sap corrosion
- Teeth are impulse hardened and hard chrome plated, making them extra tough
- Saw had two cutting positions
- Medium cutting action suitable for both fine and force-full work
- Perfect tool for camping, hiking, hunting and pruning
Dimensions – 130mm
- Blade length: 130mm
- Teeth per 30mm
- Weight: 225g
Dimensions – 170mm
- Blade length: 170mm
- Teeth per 30mm: 10
- Weight: 200g
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Very useful compact Saw.
Hi Stephen, Silky make awesome products - glad you are happy with your purchase and thanks for the review. Team HC.