Silky Gomboy Medium Tooth – Black
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
Sitting squarely between the smaller Pocketboy and larger Bigboy folding saw ranges, The Gomboy is Silky’s best selling folding saw and it’s the ideal sized saw for camping, hiking (fits easily into a rucksack), carpentry, bushcraft, hunting, arbory or jobs around the garden.The medium sized teeth are a good compromise between force and finesse.
Comes packed in a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
Available with two different blade sizes – 210mm and 240mm
- Excellently engineered in Japan using Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Saw folds snugly and securely into a fit for purpose ‘no-slip’ rubber handle
- Comes packed in a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
- Special Silky steel with applied coating to help prevent rust and sap corrosion
- Teeth are impulse hardened and hard chrome plated (making them extra tough)
- Saw had two cutting positions
- Perfect tool for camping, hiking, hunting and pruning
- Blade length 210mm
- Teeth per 30mm
- Weight: 230g
- Blade length:- 240mm
- Teeth per 30mm
- Weight: 265g
The Silky Saw's are a specialist Saw that cuts on the draw-back only and must be used carefully when pushing forward. It's their thin cut that speeds the job up. Very efficient cutting!
Hey Stephen, thanks for taking the time to review the Silky Gomboy - glad you are happy with the product, we agree - very efficient!