Silky Pocketboy Folding Saw Curve – Yellow
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Silky Pocketboy Folding Saw has the same precision-engineered, ultra-sharp teeth as larger Silky folding saws, however it has a reduced blade length creating a compact pocket sized tool. This version has a curved blade, with xtra large teeth and coarse cutting action that can cut through green wood and small logs with ease. This is a useful sized tool for camping, hiking or to keep handy in the glove box on an off-road adventure. This Curved Pocketboy has a super grip-able handle in a lively yellow/orange colour making it easy to spot around camp.
The Silky Pocketboy Folding Saw Curve comes in two sizes with 130mm and 170mm blades and is packed into a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
- Pocket sized
- Approximately 15-20% faster than straight blade versions
- Engineered in Japan using Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Saw folds snugly and securely into a fit for purpose ‘no-slip’ rubber handle
- Comes with a handy, transparent, hard protective plastic case.
- Special Silky steel with applied coating to help prevent rust and sap corrosion
- Teeth are impulse hardened and hard chrome plated (making them extra tough)
- Saw had two cutting positions and a curved blade
- Coarse cutting action
- Yellow/orange coloured handle for easy spotting when put down
- Perfect tool for camping, hiking, hunting and pruning
Dimensions – 130mm curved
- Blade length: 130mm
- Teeth per 30mm: 8
- Weight: 227g
Dimensions – 170mm curved
- Blade length: 170mm
- Teeth per 30mm: 8
- Weight: 247g
Customer ReviewsWrite a review