Silky Outback Pocketboy 170mm
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
This POCKETBOY by Silky Saws is a compact and lightweight folding saw with an extraordinary cutting capacity and is the perfect addition for any adventure. The PocketBoy Outback Edition Saw features a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coating that has low reflection and an arbor composite grip. As with all Silky Saws, the blade has non-set teeth that are taper-ground and impulse-hardened, for great cutting efficiency.
The Silky Pocketboy Outback Folding Saw is based on the standard Silky model but with additional Outback features for particular outdoor purposes. Each one comes with hard plastic carrying case.
How to use a Silky Saw correctly:
- Silky Saws use a pull stroke action to cut
- If your Silky Saw ever gets caught on a branch NEVER PUSH and NEVER WRENCH THE HANDLE
- Instead, lift the weight of the blade to release the saw
- You do not have to saw fast or use strength to saw with a Silky, simply pull/glide it across the wood
- Do not sharpen your Silky Outback Edition saw with a hand file. Impulse hardened teeth are not easily sharpened (TIP: If the tips of your Silky Saw are dark and look a little grey then they have been hardened, which is the case for the Outback Edition)
- Non-set teeth for faster, smoother, and easier cutting
- Impulse-hardened to stay sharp longer
- Mirai-mei 4 cutting angles for rip, cross, and slant cutting
- Black plating for longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
(Unfolded): 375 x 65 x 25mm
(Folded): 210 x 60 x 25mm
10 per 30mm
Nickel/Tin Blend Coating