Morakniv Woodcarving Hook Knife 164 Right w/ Leather Sheath
3 in stock
Designed with quality and usability in mind, Morakniv’s woodcarving knives allow for simple creative experiences and quality craftsmanship. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned carver, the right tools are a necessity — Morakniv has you covered.
The Morakniv Hook Knife 164 has the smaller curve of the hook knife range. With its single edge carbon steel hook blade, this knife is ideal for spoon carving, and has been optimised to run smoothly over the inside of a spoon or bowl. The back of the knife is not sharp, allowing you to push the blade with your fingers from the back. Work comfortably and precisely with this top quality tool for Morakniv.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts.
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Includes quality leather sheath
Overal length: 164mm
Blade length: 55mm
Internal radius: 13mm
Blade thickness: 2.0mm