Beavercraft Spoon Carving Set with Gouge
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Meet a NEW set for carving spoons from wood or spoon blank! The set includes a whittling knife, hook knife, and a long bent gouge. With the whittling knife, you give shape to the spoon, then with a long bent gouge, you cut a recess in a spoon, and then with a hook knife, you smooth out all the bumps in the recess.
The wood carving tools for cutting wooden spoons are made of durable carbon steel and well sharpened, for out-of-the-box use. Use on both soft and hardwood. Handles are made of oak and covered with linseed oil.
- Use for spoon carving
- Ideal gift
- All you need straight from the box
- Use of soft and hardwood
- Durable carbon steel blade
- Oak handle covered with Linseed oil
- Total length – 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Blade length – 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Handle length – 120 mm (4.72 inches)
- Rounding diameter – 30 mm (1.18 inches)
- Blade width – 18 mm (0.70 inches)
- Handle length – 130 mm (5.12 inches)
Long bent gouge:
- Total length – 285 mm (11.22 inches)
- Blade length – 130 mm (5.12 inches)
- Blade width – 22 mm (0.87 inches)
- Handle length – 155 mm (6.10 inches)