Beavercraft Chip carving knife
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
This detail knife is designed for delicate fine work, cutting small elements in wood, detailing sculptures, and more. With this knife you can cut both soft and hardwood, a wood knife can cut out spoons, scoops, slingshots, and more. Thanks to a thin blade and a comfortable handle, the knife is comfortable even after hours of carving.
The blade is made from high carbon steel, hardened, and carefully sharpened. Suitable for both right and left-handed use. The handle has a convenient shape, made from Ash Wood, hand-finished, and covered with natural linseed oil.
- Detail knife for delicate work
- Detailing sculptures and cutting small elements in wood
- Use of both soft and hardwood
- Use for cutting spoons, scoops, slingshots, and more
- Comfortable for holding for long periods of time
- High carbon steel blade
- Suitable for left and right-handed use
- Ashwood handle
- Hand-finished and covered in natural linseed
165 mm (6.49 inches)
Length of the cutting edge:
35 mm (1.37 inches)
125 mm (4.92 inches)