Silky Bigboy Curved Folding Saw 360mm – Outback Edition
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
This Silky Bigboy Outback Edition is a perfect saw for both wet and dry conditions, featuring a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coated blade that resists sap and staining. The arbor composite grip on the handle is composed of timber which prevents any fault in any weather conditions.
The style of the tooth on this saw also cuts a larger hole than the width of the blade which reduces the chance of the blade getting jammed in the cut. It also has several raker teeth designed to clear the cut of debris.
There are two settings on the blade. One is a standard saw blade angle whereas the second is the blade pointing into the air. This angle allows you to cut to a flat surface or to have the handle away from the branches which are slowing your cutting process.
The teeth taper moves in thickness from large at the handle too small at the tip.
- Arbor Composite Grip: Great for cold & wet conditions, as well as for game processing.
- Black Nickel/Tin Coated Blade: Suitable for cutting through wood and bone.
- Blade Material: Blade is made out of high carbon steel which is both strong and flexible.
- Impulse-Hardened Teeth: Stays sharp 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Included: Black Silky Carry Case
(Unfolded): 760 x 90 x 20mm
(Folded): 405 x 80 x 20mm
6.5 per 30mm
Nickel/Tin Blend Coating