Silky Ono Axe – Black Handle
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Ono Axe is a quality bit of Japanese gear that will find a place in any outdoors persons kit. Well weighted and extremely sharp this is the tool you will want for lobbing off tree limbs, splitting firewood, batoning kindling. The Ono Axe makes for an excellent hunting cleaver and is useful for meat preparation around camp.
This is a functional all-round tool for campers, 4WD adventurers, hikers, hunters, gardeners or bush-crafty folk – you will find many, many uses for this axe.
- The perfect small axe for chopping wood, preparing game, making a shelter and other bush craft and camping chores
- Full-Tang Blade made from authentic premium Japanese Steel
- Hole through blade that matches the sheath to enable hanging tool on hook or lanyard
- Comes with an ultra hard wearing nylon sheath accessible via velcro flap
- 800 grams
- 340mm Total Length
- Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship.