Layday Waffle Weave – Rust
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
In the never-ending quest to pack smarter and travel lighter, without forfeiting comfort, Layday have loomed a collection of Travel Towels using GOTS Organic cotton yarn. Packing down smaller, drying faster and 100% free from microfibre plastics, Layday towels are a nice fit for your pack & our planet. Inspired by the colours of Australia the collection includes this Waffle Weave travel towel in Rust which we adore.
But it also Layday’s philosophy that we think is great. They intentionally keep their company as small and nimble as possible, and paying attention to fabric and supply chain’s so they can deliver the best product possible without compromising the planet.
- Super Soft Waffle craters – comfortably wicks straight off your skin.
- Highly Packable, 1/3rd the size of a normal towel
- Flatwoven Certified GOTS™ Organic Cotton
- Zero Polyester (microplastics)
- Pre-washed with Sand and Water
- Double stitched & hem selvedge (natural fringes from the yarn of the towel, not a stitched on decoration)
- FSC™ approved cardboard packaging…ideally re-used as a desk pencil holder or cover/hide your friday afternoon office refreshment/beer.
175cm x 85cm
Flatwoven Certified GOTS™ Organic Cotton