Black + Blum Binchotan Charcoal Water Filter
Binchotan Charcoal is used as a water purification technique by absorbing the bad stuff, unwanted tastes and odours. Made from tree branches and used by the Japanese for centuries, the carbon charcoal sticks help improve the quality and taste of the water and are known to soften water.
This single pack of active charcoal filters provide 2 years of natural filtration, helping the environment and improving the taste of your water!
Please note: this pack contains a single Active Filter
- Active Carbon Binchotan Charcoal
- Kiln charred sustainable sourced wood
- Environmentally Friendly
- It makes tap water taste great!
- 1 x Binchotan Active Charcoal Filter (6 months life)
- Vacuum foil packed individually
- Pre-washed and ready to use
- Can be used in our EAU GOOD bottle, EAU CARAFE or any jug or bottle
- L 12 cm / L 4.7”