Patagonia Men’s P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee – Cadet Blue
This 100% recycled T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt.
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next evolution in Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Patagonia original art
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as blue-sign approved.