Fjallraven Lappland Hybrid Vest Dark Olive
With the design based on the award-winning Keb Series, this well-equipped, durable vest for active hunters is one of our favourites. Thoughtfully designed so you can move quickly and easily in the field, the weather-resistant G-1000 Silent Eco ensures you cannot be heard when hunting or tracking. With the hallmarks of quality and simplicity, the Swede’s are known for this is a practical garment that warms where it is needed most, but at the same time provides excellent freedom of movement and ventilation.
The many pockets have room for things you need close at hand, for example, the two spacious pockets with flaps and ammunition holders at the lower front. There is also a convenient pocket on the back as well as two large chest pockets with zippers, one of which has an inside pocket in mesh for a radio or mobile phone. A radio can also be carried using the clip-on attachment on the left shoulder. The front zipper is two way and has press buttons at the hem and the chin. A robust and windproof vest which can be worn every day, team with the Lappland Fleece and Keb trousers and you will be ready to go.
- Well-equipped, durable vest for active hunting.
- Design based on the award winning Keb Series.
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with stretch fabric across the upper back and on pockets for extra ventilation and freedom of movement.
- Two-way front zipper with protective flap, can be opened up from the bottom for extra ventilation.
- Two large zippered chest pockets with elastic mesh pocket inside for radio or phone.
G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Number of pockets:
Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)