Fjallraven Canada Shirt Red
$179 – $219
We have it on good authority that once this shirt is sold out that is it! No more stock will be sent from our suppliers so you better get one of these gems before they are no longer.
Combining function and comfort means that this lumberjack shirt not only works on its own but for the Australian climate works well as a layer or as a lightweight shirt jacket for casual wear. It wouldn’t be Fjallraven if it didn’t contain G-1000 details inside the collar and pockets, additionally, the combination of wool blend gives it exceptional warming qualities. Push buttons in the front, on the sleeve cuffs, and on the pocket flap make it easier to keep things in place and both breast pockets are positioned slightly lower than other shirts making it easier to reach them. Good on you the Swede’s. Comfort, quality, function, and versatility in one garment. You better get one quick!
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000® Original details inside collar and pockets.
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of synthetic fibers.
- Can be worn as an insulation jacket or a heavier shirt.
- 2 front pockets with press button closure.
- G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibers
- Comfort Fit
- Long sleeve
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you for the product and great customer service, answered my query promptly. At 5'11, 185kg the large runs slightly large but still perfect as an overshirt.
Warm, comfy and a quality product, I recommend this to others.