Wolf and Grizzly Fire Safe
Aside from relaxing in the wonders of nature, a campfire is possibly one of the best reasons to go camping in the first place. Its a link back to our ancient ancestors and the truth is, food just tastes better when cooked on a campfire. These days you need to keep it safe and this is why Wolf and Grizzly invented the Fire Safe. An easy to use and highly controlled way of utilising fire.
Using a clever directional airflow design, The Fire Safe was created to be an extremely lightweight, portable and ultra-efficient solution to clean-burning wood and charcoal whilst out in the field.
Made entirely of 304 stainless steel, the Wolf and Grizzly Fire Safe is a patent-pending design that features two parts – a frame that unfolds and sits flat on the ground, and an insert that also unfolds and clicks into place within the frame. The Fire Safe insert has a segmented corrugated design so you can add fuel to separate sections at a time depending on how much food you need to cook.
The whole system packs down into a fit for purpose case that is less than 1” thick and weighs less than 1.o kg (2.2lbs) – perfect for a lightweight adventure.
When paired with the Grill M1 Edition Kit you have a complete controlled firepit and grill set up that is ideal for cooking on the move.
- Patent-pending collapsible hinged design
- Controlled cooking with charcoal and wood
- Simple but clever design that directs air and shields your fire
- 304 Stainless Steel frame and insert
- Weighs less than 1kg
- Packs down small into a well-designed case ready for a lightweight adventure
- Pairs with the W&G Grill M1 Edition Kit
- 910g or 2lb
- 11.4” x 0.9” x 4.1”
- 304 stainless steel recycled polyester (PET/RPET)
- 1 year