Homecamp Touring Bell Tent – Oyster Grey
Out of stock
Have you read all about what we think makes the world’s best bell tent?
What makes would make the ultimate bell tent?
We decided on a bell tent that was just the right size, and incredibly hard-wearing but without the impractical weight and bulk of most large tents. It would have waterproof canvas but be breathable and without the noisy rustle of plastic tents. We would add fit-for-purpose inclusions such as a well designed storage bags, custom made hardware and top-notch detailing. The added bonus would be a tent dark enough to get a morning sleep in (we have kids!).
Welcome to The Homecamp Touring Bell Tent
Firstly, the most important part – the canvas. The Touring Bell Tent features an exclusively designed Oyster Grey 350 GSM “Ultra-Eco” Canvas which is an incredibly strong ripstop canvas, made with recycled PET, layered with a smooth 100% cotton lining. The exterior layer is waterproof, UV and abrasion resistant, easy to clean and the cotton layer cools the tent, preventing condensation and breaking up the light to create an awesome vibe inside.
The Canvas is coated with ‘Sundown’ technology that blocks out up to 90% of sunlight, making the tent cooler and darker – great for people who don’t like early starts, families and party goers. This is a revolutionary step forward in in the world of Bell Tents.
Add to this a whole set of considered features and inclusions such as zip off floor, hard anodised aluminium pole sets, reflective paracord guy ropes, brass YKK zips, aluminium guy adjusters, well designed duffle bags, large storage pockets, a Homecamp Carabiner and stainless steel peg set.
See the images below for more highlights.
- Oyster Grey, 350 GSM Ultra-Eco Canvas, Poly-Spun Ripstop layered with 100% cotton
- SUNDOWN technology: reduces light by 90% and heat by up to 5 degrees
- Highly waterproof to 7000 mm pressure
- High tear strength, abrasion resistant, easy to clean
- Highly UV resistant and will outlast most cotton canvas by 2-3 times
- Weatherproof and naturally anti-fungal
- Ripstop Canvas contains 10% CPL certified, post-consumer recycled PET
- Hard anodised aluminium centre pole and A frame pole set (very strong but lightweight)
- Reflective paracord guy ropes
- Custom made toggles and aluminium guy adjusters
- Brass YKK zips throughout
- Custom made stainless steel Homecamp guy pegs – each peg is 25cm long (photo to come)
Bags and Storage
- Redesigned struggle-free duffle bag with buckle tighteners
- Redesigned pole and peg bags with buckle tighteners
- Two sets of very large storage pockets for stowing away valuables and other essentials
- Comes with Homecamp Carabiner to hang lights and other valuables
- 110 GSM Fly Screen mesh screen on door, window and vents
- Door has seperate fly screen and zip system
- 5 windows with seperate fly screen and zip system
- 4 vents
- 500 GSM heavy duty floor (Bush Sage)
- Zip off floor (Silver YKK zips) means you can roll up side walls and enjoy the breeze
- Oyster Grey, 350 GSM Ultra-Eco Canvas. PEVR coated, layered high-tenacity poly-spun ripstop canvas, laminated with a PU membrane and 100% pure cotton lining
- Hard Anodised Aluminium Pole Set
- 500 GSM PVC Floor
- Stainless Steel Peg Set
- Brass YKK Zips
- 4.5 Diameter – very spacious for 2 people and gear and comfortable for 4 to 6 people on single mattresses or three doubles.
- 2.75 Height (apex)
- 1.75 Door Height
- 90 cm x 35 cm x 32 cm
- 3 years manufacturers warranty