Silky Saws Yoki Axe – Black Handle
1 in stock
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Yoki Axe is the ultimate machete. Useful for clearing all types of vegetation, easily cutting through vines, small logs, roots to clear paths or create a camp. This is a functional all-round tool for campers, 4WD adventurers, hikers, hunters, gardeners or bush-crafty folk – you will find many, many uses for this tool. The blade is 270mm of superior Japanese steel hone to a perfect hooked blade that is easy to resharpen and nicely balanced with a super grip-able 130mm rubber handle.
The Yoki comes with a well made nylon sheath that allows you to access the tool via a velcro flap and can fasten to your belt. Add to this laser etched branding on the blade you really get the feeling of a premium product that will never let you down.
Beware of cheap copies that are doing the rounds.
- The perfect bush axe/machete for cutting and chopping action
- Useful for the removal of all types of vegetations
- 400mm total length and can be used with either one or two hands
- 270mm long hooked blade made from authentic premium Japanese Steel
- Hole through blade that matches the sheath to enable hanging tool on hook or lanyard
- Comes with an ultra hard wearing nylon sheath accessible via velcro flap
- 680grams unpackaged
- 400mm Total Length
- 270mm blade
- 1.4 x 12.3 x 3.8 cm
- Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship.