Silky Saws Yoki Axe – Black Handle
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Silky have been in the business of making blades and saws for over 100 years and still manufacture in the Ono region of Japan using extremely high-quality Japanese steel. Silky have perfected their craft, utilising proprietary laser-cutting technology and impulse hardening their blades for exceptional performance and a long service life.
The Yoki Axe is the ultimate machete. Useful for clearing all types of vegetation, easily cutting through vines, small logs, roots to clear paths or create a camp. This is a functional all-round tool for campers, 4WD adventurers, hikers, hunters, gardeners or bush-crafty folk – you will find many, many uses for this tool. The blade is 270mm of superior Japanese steel hone to a perfect hooked blade that is easy to resharpen and nicely balanced with a super grip-able 130mm rubber handle.
The Yoki comes with a well made nylon sheath that allows you to access the tool via a velcro flap and can fasten to your belt. Add to this laser etched branding on the blade you really get the feeling of a premium product that will never let you down.
Beware of cheap copies that are doing the rounds.
- The perfect bush axe/machete for cutting and chopping action
- Useful for the removal of all types of vegetations
- 400mm total length and can be used with either one or two hands
- 270mm long hooked blade made from authentic premium Japanese Steel
- Hole through blade that matches the sheath to enable hanging tool on hook or lanyard
- Comes with an ultra hard wearing nylon sheath accessible via velcro flap
- 680grams unpackaged
- 400mm Total Length
- 270mm blade
- 1.4 x 12.3 x 3.8 cm
- Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship.